When you sign up to create an account or when you purchase a Product, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, including, without limitation, your name, phone number, e-mail address and address. And, if you contact us via the Contact Us page or decide to purchase a Product, you’ll need to provide your name and other contact information. All information that we receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.” We don’t collect any Personal Information from Visitors or Users when they use the Service, unless they provide such information voluntarily.
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may be collected:
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Service and the user experience, we automatically collect certain information when Visitors and Users access and use the Service. Such information includes, without limitation, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, Products bought, what sections of the Website are accessed, what features of the Service are used, and similar data.
- From Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser), persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) or equivalent technologies (including but not limited to “Local Storage”) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Service. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website or the Service may not function properly.
- From You. You may voluntarily provide us additional information about yourself that does not identify you personally, including, without limitation, your gender, country, product and service preferences, and other information.
Information Collected by / through Third-Party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Website, Service, and other products and services; to process transactions you request and to inform you about our products and services.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below.
- We may share the Information concerning our Users with our resellers, distributors, and sales representatives, which may use the Information to help inform Users about our products and services.
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to address your questions or requests regarding our products, services, and/or support.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, recruiting services, order fulfilment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Users, Website, Service, and other products and services and those of our promotional partners, we may analyse certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing the Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hattie Buzzard or others.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Please contact if you would like us to delete your data
How We Protect you Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Notices to Foreign Residents
The Service, the Website and its servers may be operated in the European Union, the United States, and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the countries where the Website are operated and choose to use Website, you irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in those countries and elsewhere.